[Fourlanders] Contest kick-off

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 12 18:02:13 PDT 2009

As Bob pointed out I will be arriving sometime late Saturday afternoon or
evening and will not be 6 meter band captain this time.  I will be staying
the duration after that (Sunday and Monday) so I can pull something back if
necessary.  Will we need my trailer and/or mast?  Let me know.  I am
available either the 22nd or 29th at any location you guys decide on for a
work day.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman