[Fourlanders] Direct Burial CATV Hardline

Tom McElroy tommcelroy.mail at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 03:48:50 PST 2009

Normally, I use Xylene, or Lacquer thinner to clean stuff, since as Ron
says, good old Tri-Clor is history (except for my stash!).

Kos - Rainbow 4217 looks interesting.  I've had to repair flooded cable a
few times, and that goo is like prehistoric rosin. I looked up the MSDS and
it has the Orange-cirus solvent, plus a "Hydrocarbon".  Wonder if they mix
Xylene with the citrus juice?

Speaking of WD-40, have you guys watched the Jig-a-Loo ads?
http://www.jigaloo.com/us/e_pr_our_ads.php

Tom