[Fourlanders] WSJT and PSK

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 1 00:12:45 EST 2009

I did a quick look Bob and it looks like it does the JT65 mode for EME but
not FSK441 which is what most folks are using on 6 and 2 for MS.  I find it
strange that he implemented one but not the other so maybe I just missed it.
Let us know what you find out.  I am interested in hearing how WSJT works on
HF.  Seems like using a hammer when you need a screwdriver but apparently a
significant number of folks are doing it so there may be something to it.
Anyway, I still plan to work with Kos, as soon as I get time, on getting
FSK441 running on 6 from here and doing some testing with other stations.