[Fourlanders] contest set-up

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Thu Jan 1 21:24:25 EST 2009

Mac brought Great White to the new qth yesterday and I brought the
BlackHawk trailer up today and will start leveling them up tomorrow and
get the tables set up inside.  Anyone who wants to come up and work on
setting up stations or antennas on Saturday or Sunday, let me know so I
can make plans.  Just need to work around my moving stuff when I have
time.

Let me know if you want to come up and when.

Thanks, Bob

BTW, I found a roll of Belden #22 shielded twisted pair wire that might
be suitable for the audio distribution.  Plenty of it.