[Fourlanders] Fri LxPed ATL Test Run Fri High Noon 146.580 FM fromBlairsville Ga

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 2 15:11:09 PDT 2009

I and maybe some others will be at W4ZST's place Friday afternoon doing some
work on the W4NH 6 meter antennas and if we have time setting rigs,
antennas, etc. up for the CQWW VHF contest in a couple of weeks.  If we get
some antennas in the air and rigs setup in time we will most certainly work
you.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman