[Fourlanders] K3 Performance

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 5 14:14:07 PDT 2009

Wow, an article about ham radio that doesn't make us look like a bunch of
geezers on social security!  The only thing I question in the article is the
comment about the first EME contact via amateur radio being in 1964 between
Mike Stahl and Australia.  I am sure that I read somewhere that the first
amateur EME contact was between the Eimac radio club and some group in the
eastern US on 1296 sometime in the late 50s.  I am copying the all knowing
W3ZZ to see what he knows/remembers.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman

  _____