[Fourlanders] K3 Performance

Tom McElroy tommcelroy.mail at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 06:34:58 PDT 2009

If I'm in town, I'll be sure to give advance notice and join in.
BTW - am I late on passing around the NY Times EME story?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/27/technology/27moon.html

Tom McElroy
KI4WOU

*"The difference between something that barely works and something that
barely does not work is an infinite amount of effort."*