[Fourlanders] FW: The Institute Online: Metamaterials ResearchEarns Teen IEEE Presidents' Scholarship

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 14 19:52:21 PDT 2009

Sorry, I forgot that the reflector would remove all of the HTML formatting.
If you are interested let me know and I will forward the link to the article
directly.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman