[Fourlanders] FW: New Release - Sonnet Lite Version 12 is now available

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun May 17 12:42:55 PDT 2009

FYI.  I thought that some folks might be interested in this software.  I
first met these guys at the International Microwave Symposium when it was in
Atlanta last year.  I was very impressed with the software and was even more
impressed that they make a lite version available for free to hams,
students, etc.  The company was founded by and is run by hams

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman