[Fourlanders] FW: New Release - Sonnet Lite Version 12 is now available

Tom McElroy tommcelroy.mail at gmail.com
Sun May 17 13:14:08 PDT 2009

Dang Jim, that looks great.  I use SIMetrix because it gives me quick
answers without having to spend weeks learning *another* sim or cad package.

Sonnet looks just as easy to use, and will probably be a great 3D and planar
complement.  Or even replace SIMetrix for a lot of functions.

Plus I can use it to show the CAD guys a 3D picture of why using the
autorouter can eat your lunch.

I'll spread the word at the office.

Tom
KI4WOU