[Fourlanders] Christmas and Graduation Celebration

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 21 19:56:28 PST 2009

As many of you know I am completing my MBA this semester after working on it
for 3 years.  In celebration of that achievement and the Christmas holiday
Julie and I would like to invite all of you to a party at Frank's Place in
Ippolito's Restaurant on Sunday, December 20th from 2 until 5 PM.
Ippolito's Restaurant is located in Suwanee Town Center, 350 Town Center
Avenue, Suwanee, Georgia, 30024.  Frank's Place is on the second floor after
you enter the building in the back.  For directions you can find Ippolito's
on the internet at www.ippolitos.net <http://www.ippolitos.net/>  or call
them at 678-985-4377.  For those of you who came to Jim Rogers wedding
reception earlier this year this is the same place.  There will be plenty of
food with a bar so bring your appetite.  Soft Drinks, Wine and Beer will be
complimentary.  Mixed drinks will be available for purchase.  Spouses and
children are welcome.  To get a correct count of those attending for the
restaurant I would like to ask that if you are attending please RSVP to me
via email at w4kxy at bellsouth.net or telephone at 770-945-9910 by December
15th.  I am looking forward to seeing all of you there.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman