[Fourlanders] Strance Signal

Ronald B. McEntire k4rbm at windstream.net
Mon Apr 5 02:44:37 PDT 2010

Kim,

This is Mac, k4rbm, don't say much but I had the same thing up here in Cleveland, Ga. a few years back and it was driving our repeater crazy along with a bunch more.  It took me a week to catch it and it turned out to be paging transmitter running 500 watts located over by 985 and friendship road.  It was tough to find but we got ahold of the owner and it was fixed.

That's all I can think of.  Our signal was doing the same thing it would sweep through the band and stop almost on 146.310

See ya'll from the Cleveland, Ga. Farm