[Fourlanders] For Sale Hy-Gain 40-10 Vert, KLM 2 Meter Yagi stack

Bob Mantell k4esa at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 18:44:41 PDT 2010

I have been cleaning up and made a stack of stuff for the next ham fest, but that is in Nov.  So here is the first list of items.

HY-GAIN AV-14AVQ  40, 20,15, 10 meter vertical. 18 feet tall Not pretty and new, shows signs of living out side, but the aluminum, traps, and hardware are worth the $50.00 you can buy it for.

Pair of KLM 2 Meter 16 element yagis  20 foot boom, Broad banded with 4 driver elements to cover 144-148 MHz with low SWR .  I am missing the boom to mast plates for these.   I had one of these antennas at the NFARL Meeting Aug, where I used a plate off my CushCraft 6 Meter antenna to display it. Nice condition for used antenna with four 5 foot sections for simple transport in a van or truck.  I have two of these and was going to stack them vertical for FM work, but  really do not have room for that with the other antennas.  $200.00 for both including the phasing coax kit to stack them.  Near by delivery in my van may be an option.

73 de Bob,

 K4ESA EM74qc

Bob Mantell
k4esa at yahoo.com