[Fourlanders] It's Alive II

Tom McElroy tommcelroy.mail at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 03:45:54 PDT 2010

Excellent presentation, Shane.

It must be nice to have good instrumentation on the genny.  A lot of units
lack meters of any sort.

I don't know how many tons you have, or the inrush current - but have you
started your air conditioner from the genny yet, or do you think you're on
the hairy-edge of surge capacity?

I've been watching Gov Deals for a year or more.  I lost a deal for 1000
feet of LMR-900!  And I got gypped by no response to my shipper inquiries.
Do you have some tips on using the site and what we can expect to pay for a
genny of that size?

73's
Tom
KI4WOU