[Fourlanders] January VHF Sweepstakes

Brian McCarthy brian at rfacres.com
Wed Dec 22 08:21:46 PST 2010

I am planning on 222 again. I have a couple of newer small form factor
PC's to try out for the station and server duties. They are Lenovo
Think Centre M55's with Intel Core 2 Duo processor at 2.13GHz. These
are slightly wider than the HP's I have been using, but much more
capable. There are two front and four rear USB's, 1 serial and even a
parallel port! They also have two video out ports (SVGA and DVI).
Maybe we can do some extreme overkill and run at least four monitors
on 222 + server.

I expect to be there the whole time and stay over Saturday night. Anna
is even talking about coming up and maybe staying Saturday night as
well.

Brian
NX9O