[Fourlanders] FW: W8ISS Group Purchase: SGA-3586AZ MMIC for 900 and 1300 MHz

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 7 17:16:56 PST 2010

This is for folks who bought the microwave transverter kits from W8ISS.  It
turns out that he made a substitute for one of the MMICs but didn't think to
check to see if the supply voltage or bias resistor value would need to
change so read the following.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman