[Fourlanders] Looking for an 8 pin mini DIN plug

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 10 16:08:08 PST 2010

Yeah, I got one at Ack on Friday.  Thanks to everyone for looking.  Paul,
W4SKI if he hasn't already sent it the guy (I forgot his name) you know who
has one doesn't need to send it.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman