[Fourlanders] Contest Next Weekend

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 16 20:41:15 PST 2010

I hate to bring this up since I don't want to do anything to discourage
anyone from participating next weekend but Fourlanders/W4NH rules say you
have to pay your dues for the year before you can operate.  So, everyone who
is going to be at Bob's place to operate in the contest needs to be prepared
to pay dues.  Dues for 2010 are $30.  Cash and checks are OK.  If you bring
a check make it out to the Fourlanders.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman