[Fourlanders] Time server question

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Thu Jul 15 18:14:01 PDT 2010

Someone answer a question for me.  I know that we can get by without a
time server and we have done it here before.  I know that XP computers
can do it OK.  I have set up one of my W2000 computers that I usually
use and I don't remember whether that one can link to the internet time
like the XP ones.  If not, I will change it out to an XP computer as I
do have another available.  I presume the writelog server then should
also be an XP computer and I have one available for that also.

Thanks, Bob