[Fourlanders] Time server question

Scott Spencer scott at nn4w.com
Thu Jul 15 18:21:02 PDT 2010

Hi Bob,

The Windows 2000 machine can connect to an internet time server, but
it will take a manual entry into the Windows registry to do so.  XP
would be preferred.  As for the WriteLog server, I don't think that
would need the precision timing that you'll want on the station PC's
for WSJT so Windows 2000 should be fine and shouldn't rely on the time
server.

Brian, please correct me if I'm wrong on that point.

Scott
NN4W