[Fourlanders] FW: [VHF] Stuff for sale at the M² Swap

Rogers, Ron RR124640 at ncr.com
Fri Mar 19 06:33:21 PDT 2010

Actually the $3,000 price is a very attractive price for the Icom trio, considering that the 275H and 475H are the 100 watt version radios, the 275H has a $100 CW filter and the $100 Pass Band modification, and what 375 rigs are bringing these days !

(And silly me thought I paid too much for my 375 at the Akron Hamfest when I paid $325 for it !!)

Ron
WW8RR