[Fourlanders] FW: [VHF] Stuff for sale at the M² Swap

Shane Autrey KI4M iam4thapack at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 08:14:43 PDT 2010

Jim didn't mention his was almost new also!! Glad you still enjoy using it Jim. Wish I had it back. I am going outside in a few minutes to get my M2 2M5WL and 432-13WL up. 175W or less at this time but I am working on some QRO from EM95dr. Maybe I can free up a weekend and come back up to Soco and contest with you guys again.

73 to you all
Shane KI4M