[Fourlanders] contest update

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun May 30 18:19:09 PDT 2010

A couple of questions.  Are we still using the same version of Writelog
(10.67B) that we have used for the past couple of years?  It seems to work
well and I can see no reason to change but I thought that I would ask to
make sure.  Are we going to do all 4 bands in great white?  It makes things
kind of crowded but there are advantages to having all four bands in a
single trailer.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman