[Fourlanders] wave bye-bye to 440 MHz

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 20 22:30:53 PDT 2011

What I think is even better is the FCC plan to auction off more TV broadcast
spectrum and offer some of the proceeds to the TV broadcasters to persuade
them to give up the spectrum.  WTF?  The last time I checked my license on
the back specifically says that the license doesn't grant you any rights to
pectrum.  I am sure that the TV broadcast licenses say something similar but
the FCC has to pay them to relinquish the spectrum?  Maybe ReconRobots
should have to pay us something to use our spectrum.