[Fourlanders] FW: MHC Reservation

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 30 20:05:21 PDT 2011

I just about fell out of my chair tonight when I received this email
response to the US Mail ink on paper letter that I sent MHC earlier this
month.  MHC is on the internet!!!!!  We are setup for June and September.
Note the change in camping spaces for September (sorry Ron and young Jim).
I will get the deposit in the mail Monday and I am looking forward to some
good times in Dayton and then on the mountain in June.  I am excited!!!!

  _____