[Fourlanders] I Need To Borrow A Couple of Tools

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 30 20:38:00 PDT 2011

I need to borrow some tools for some projects around here.  A couple of them
are even amateur radio related.  First, I need a right angle #2 Phillips
screwdriver.  I need that to remove a couple of screws behind the rear tires
of my Kia to put some splash guards on.  Second, I need a wrench to remove
the nut on a trailer hitch ball.  I don't know the size off hand but if you
have a trailer hitch you either know or can figure it out.  The Explorer is
gone now and I am going to be towing my trailer behind the Honda so I need
to reconfigure the ball on the hitch since the receiver on the Honda is
lower.  Third, I need a #20 Torx bit for my drill or ratchet.  I need this
because the ground wire on my trailer has come loose and it is held on with
a big damn bolt that has a #20 Torx head.  If you can help me with a loan of
one or more of these tools it would be much appreciated.