[Fourlanders] End Of Year Financial Report

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 18 22:20:14 PST 2011

Hello everyone.  It was great to see all of you who made it to the party
last night.  For those who didn't make it a great time was had by all and
you should definitely try to make it next year.  The reason I am writing is
I always give an end of the year financial summary for the Fourlanders.  We
presently have a cash balance in the bank of $273.61.  We also have a credit
of $140 with Mile High Campground from our having to cancel the September
contest there.  There are no outstanding debts or obligations.  I have a
spreadsheet with all of the details so if you are interested just let me
know and I will send it to you.  Thanks to everyone for a great time this
year and looking forward to more fun in 2012.

Treasurer