[Fourlanders] Random PCB Manufacturing Data

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 3 20:26:38 PST 2011

It was probably me.  I can remember when I was a young engineer in the early
80s.  We thought we were doing something when we went from double side to 4
layer boards.  Then we went to surface mount parts and thought we were gods.
I look at the stuff that is made now, 20+ layer boards and ICs with several
hundred connections.  I can't even wrap my mind around something like that.
I am just glad to hear that someone in the US is still doing electronics!