[Fourlanders] Rocket City Rednecks

Bill Pence pence.bill at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 09:04:13 PDT 2011

been watching it. neat concepts, but they seem to not precisely be
showing what they are doing. they seem to aim the dtv dishes like the
old c-band rather than offset them.
not a big deal, but since we know a few things, it does stretch their
credibility...

Also, I was disappointed that they felt the need to foil the BACK of
the big dish. how did they not know it had a reflector already in the
fiberglass?