[Fourlanders] September contest kickoff

Brian McCarthy brian at rfacres.com
Mon Aug 6 07:22:00 PDT 2012

I just don't have the accrued vacation time I need to commit to Friday
and Monday for the contest. This new job has limited vacation time and
no unpaid time possible outside of "family leave". My parents will be
visiting about 2 weeks after the contest, and I need a day or two to
visit with them.

So, let's make it official - NX9O will NOT be fulltime for the
Sptember VHF contest. Bob - If you want to borrow my truck, no
problem. The generator, Great White, special wireless router and
anything else the Fourlanders request of my stuff will be available.
If Bob has my truck, it might be more difficult for me to visit for
Saturday and Sunday, but that could also be a problem due to multiple
business trips upcoming for me.

Sorry folks. Let me know what is requested.

Brian
NX9O