[Fourlanders] Microwave talk

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Mon Aug 6 19:11:42 PDT 2012

Here is a link to a electronics subject podcast called the Amp Hour.  At
least one of the hosts is a ham.  In this show he talks with Tony
KC6QHP.  I listened to the entire 83 minutes.  It is pretty interesting
and a good supportive talk about microwave amateur radio.  You may also
find it interesting and learn more about microwaves if you wish.
Bob