[Fourlanders] W5TDY operating from St. Lucia this week: J6/W5TDY

Rogers, Ron Ron.Rogers at ncr.com
Tue Dec 4 13:55:34 EST 2012

Hi Jerry,

We will be watching for you to show up on 160.....might have a shot at working you there........trying to hear anything on 75 phone at night around here is almost impossible due to the "locals" all jammed up on top of each other while they run kilowatts.

We will also be on this weekend working the 10M contest so it will be interesting to see if we can work you there, too !

Ron