[Fourlanders] January Contest

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 9 03:11:06 EST 2012

Just got back from California beating the hell out of a vendor or I would
have answered sooner.  This is my understanding also.  Scott is going to
takeover 6 meter duties from me and Kos/Tom are going to do 2 meters.
January will be an opportunity for these guys to shake their stations out
and work out any bugs.  Scott, I will be your "wing man" on 6 for January to
help out with anything you need to smooth the transition.  Bob, will you
need my trailer back for January?  I am done with it now but if you will not
need it for January I will just put it in the backyard until needed for
June.  Do some touch up on the paint when the weather gets warm in the
spring.  If you do need it can you take it back after the xmas party next
Saturday?  Speaking of the xmas party I have heard from only a couple of
folks.  If you will be coming please be sure to let me know by Wednesday so
I can be sure to have enough food and drink for everyone.  Speaking of drink
I am also open to beer suggestions.  I can't guarantee that I will have 32
brands on tap but I will try to have two or three available that will
satisfy most.  Thanks.