[Fourlanders] January Contest

Rogers, Ron Ron.Rogers at ncr.com
Mon Dec 3 18:44:05 EST 2012

OK...count me in for 432.......and we can use my trailer again for that station.

I may have some challenges in Jan. concerning possible travel to AZ, CA, and possibly Scotland ......but won't know definite schedules until Jan actually arrives.

I will do what I can to influence decisions about travel dates to avoid threats to contest prep and contest weekends.

Ron