[Fourlanders] Funcube Dongle

Rogers, Ron RR124640 at ncr.com
Fri Feb 3 07:31:49 PST 2012

Bob,

You might also be able to see the AM video from some of the analog UHF TV transponders still on the air from some mountaintops. Those signals would show up very significantly since they would be 4.5 MHz in bandwidth.

 In addition, you might find some lower power UHF TV stations still broadcasting with analog video since the DTV mandate was only for full power TV Broadcasters.

Also, check out 929-930 and 931-932 for digital pagers popping up on the waterfall

Ron

WW8RR