[Fourlanders] September Setup Video

Paul Yeager paul at mtnlist.com
Mon Sep 23 21:40:30 EDT 2013

If the reflector doesn't strip out links, one should appear below.

http://youtu.be/quqo3n1WHp4

This was made from still photos provided by Kim W8GS.

I think his images were taken at one per minute, and they are shown at three per second (I think) in the video posted to YouTube.

I have a 480x320 version which is just under 10 MB and  can be easily emailed, and also the original resolution version that is almost 60 MB.

Let me know if anyone would like to see something different, in the way of resolution or frame rate, for example.

Paul Yeager
828 400 9442 (cell)