[Fourlanders] New operating trailer lights. etc

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 3 20:18:19 EDT 2014

FYI, I paid the club liability insurance last week and we have approx $400 left in the treasury.  If you need to buy lights, wire, etc. I don't think there would be any issue with paying for it out of the treasury.  Just a quick email vote among the members.  We have done it before.  I have some fluorescent lights by the way but I think that they are the single bulb style for mounting under a cabinet or shelving over a work surface.  If those would be useful you can have them.

Sent from my iPad