[Fourlanders] John Kirkman W4WDH, SK

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 31 01:13:37 EST 2014

Wow, I am really sorry to hear about that.  John was one of the first that I worked when I started getting on the VHF and UHF bands from this QTH nearly twenty years ago.  We made many contacts and had many long conversations on 6, 2, 222 and 432.  I haven't seen or heard from him for a few years and I now know why.  RIP Big John.

Sent from my iPad