[Fourlanders] URGENT...Writelog problem discovered

Kos kosmetatos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 11:48:59 EST 2014

Ron, I agree; we can discuss migrating to a different OS when we all have
time to talk it through. It will not be an easy transition, as people still
are making investments in computers that are based on XP, but the good part
about this is that it doesn't have to be a none or all proposition. We can
have a mixed OS environment so long as WriteLog works correctly on each
platform. Communications between computers and the server is abstracted via
IP.

My point, which perhaps I never got to <grin>, is that there are copious
references to Win7 in the WL documentation. The developers are moving
ahead, and I wouldn't count on long-term support to fix XP-based bugs.

Kos