[Fourlanders] Christmas Party

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 26 04:27:44 EST 2014

Hello everyone.  It is time again for the yearly get together at my home to celebrate the Christmas holiday season.  All Fourlanders and friends are welcome.  We will be celebrating on Saturday, December 13th starting at 7 PM at my home located at 1915 Oak Wind Lane, Buford, GA, 30519.  Please RSVP by Wednesday, December 10th if you will be attending.  Food and drink will be provided but if you wish to bring something desserts and wine are popular items.  I hope that you can attend.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone.