[Fourlanders] SVHFS conference coming April 28 and 29, 2017, Registration ends April 15th

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 7 22:33:32 EDT 2017

Please mail in your registration, our pre-registration ends April 15th. We need the head count for Friday Lunch and Saturday Banquet by then.  Note that the hotel has change it's lunch menu this year, it now offers a Chicken Salad option, and the Grilled Veggies and Cheese has become a Veggie Wrap for this year. I have modified the registration form for this change.  If you have already registered, and  want to change your lunch or diner selection, just email me and I will get it changed, and notify you within a couple of days.You can download the registration form at http://www.w2zv.com/gary/2017_SVHFS_registration.pdf and fill it out and send the money with the registration or by using PayPal to "treasurer at svhfs.org" by April 15th.  Please include you call and lunch and diner choices in the PayPal notes, and remember to mail in the registration form so we have the hard copy a week before the conference.I hope to see many of you there.