[Fourlanders] Fwd: Update from John (N8UR) and Jody (KC8KDC)

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Jan 2 13:51:14 EST 2017

Hi Fourlanders --

Some of you will get the message below directly, but I wanted to send a
note to all the contest group gang.  I've really enjoyed the chance to
operate with W4NH over the last few years.

After we move, I plan to contest with the gang at the N8ZM hilltop site
(Ohio has a shortage of mountains...) and look forward to working you
from there.

Thanks to all of you for the hospitality!

73,
John