[Fourlanders] January VHF Contest

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 3 02:41:10 EST 2017

Hello everyone.  As many of you know the January VHF contest is coming up the weekend of January 21st and 22nd.  We will be operating from the QTH of Bob, W4ZST near Dahlonega, GA.  EM84ao I believe.  I want to let everyone know that during the contest (on Sunday?) we will have the yearly business meeting of the Fourlanders.  Officer reports and elections are on the agenda along with the usual discussions around computer and other equipment/software upgrades, alternate contest sites, etc.  Also, since this is the first contest get together for the year, dues will be payable.  Dues for 2017 are $30 and are payable to me (assuming that I am still treasurer after the elections) by cash or check (made out to the Fourlanders).  That is all that I have for now.  See you at Bob's place during the contest.

Sent from my iPad