[Fourlanders] workday

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Tue Jan 3 11:48:34 EST 2017

We are attempting to have a contest prep workday this week.

I got confirmation from Johnny and Jack for Wednesday this week and from
Jim for Thursday if we still have stuff to do then.

Pretty well have it covered now but if anyone else wants to come visit
and help also you will be welcome.

It should be decent with no rain but cool in the 50's weather both days.

We'll try to start at 11AM on Wednesday.  We have 6m and 222 contest
antennas to set up mainly.

We'll reconvene around noon on Thursday if there's anything left to do
then.  I'll keep posting.

thanks and 73, Bob