[Fourlanders] Fwd: [VHFcontesting] C6ATA in ARRL June VHF Contest

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 6 01:04:43 EDT 2017

This is interesting.  This is one of the guys that I operated with from the Bahamas on 6 meters 2 years ago.  Interesting story there that I will share on the mountain if you are interested.  Anyway, I believe that these guys should be within MS range on 6 and 2, possibly higher bands as well.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: