[Fourlanders] Fw: Re: One Additional Comment on Your Digital "How To"

ww8rr ww8rr at charter.net
Fri Sep 22 08:35:49 EDT 2017

Then i misinterpreted all the chatter i saw on 1 of the reflectors weeks before contest about this debate of 73 both ways.Obviously, a number of people joining the chatter were confused, too....or maybe hardcore purists.....i dont know.
But....i errored on the side of caution in case there were any insisting on "73 both ways".
But as Marshall pointed out....as long as signals are good then you usually are finished after the RRR anyhow
Ron