[Fourlanders] VHF/UHF Contest - Meals

JERRY LONG jlongtexas at comcast.net
Wed Jan 15 19:05:14 EST 2020

Greetings All FourLanders & Guests:

I'm looking forward to another Contest Weekend.

My primary task is to feed participants, something I enjoy almost as much as playing radio. :-)

I need your help in planning for the meals.  I will be planning for Dinner - Saturday, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Sunday evening (4 meals total).

Each meal represents a different expense due to the ingredients, Saturday Dinner being the most costly.  So, let me know which specific meals you will be needing.  ALSO, if you know of guest attending that will not be able to reply to this email request, let me know who/how many will/may show up so that I can plan accordingly.

Please reply back to me at jlongtexas at comcast.net as to which meals you will be taking during the contest.

The Menu is as follows:

Saturday - Dinner:
Pulled Pork BBQ
Baby Back Ribs
Venison Bratwurst Sausage
Pork & Beans
Potato Salad
Cole Slaw

Sunday - Breakfast:
Veggie Scramble (Eggs, squash, zucchini, onions, mushrooms)
Avocado Toast
Turkey Sausage
Shrimp & Grits

Sunday - Lunch:
Hamburgers
Chips
Leftover Beans
Leftover Cole Slaw

Sunday - Dinner:
Left Overs Depending on remaining participants
We will discuss Saturday/Sunday morning.
Depending on how many are hanging in for Sunday evening, we can use left overs or go "Premium" and do steaks, potatoes, and salad to cap off a Great Contest.

So, again, I ask you to let me know which meals you will be needing.

73,
Jerry
W5TDY