[Fourlanders] K8EAB's Icom 706 for sale ...

Ron Rogers ww8rr at charter.net
Sun Apr 18 11:18:47 EDT 2021

Wey asked me to pass this along to the Fourlanders group to offer first dibs on this really nice all mode IC-706.

It is not the 706 MKII or 706 MKIIg but the original 706 and DOES have 144-148 MHz capability.

If interested please contact Wey on email at  weymouth01 at comcast.net

(Most all Ebay asking prices for functioning IC-706s look to be in the $450 and up range so Wey's asking price is a good one and his radio is pristine)

Ron

WW8RR

cid:part1.EA27D227.2226C6BF at comcast.net

Ron ...

I'm selling my IC-706 ... it comes with an electret mic and a double-fused
power cable that is terminated with Anderson Powerpole connectors ... I
printed the manual double-sided and there is a PDF file copy of the manual ...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_lsxGrPqbsxPa3iVDgDyy_3u7CI1q67N?usp=sharing

Giving you & Fourlanders first refusal ... asking $300 O.B.O. ... this is a good
GO-BOX / vacation home transceiver ...

Wey ...

ps: Can you FWD to the Four Landers for me?  I don't have their address ...