[Fourlanders] Contest list for this weekend.

Bill Pence pence.bill at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 09:27:06 EST 2021

Hi everyone!
I meant to send this yesterday... sorry.

I will make 1 final update to our distributed team list TODAY.

Those previously on the list are currently on the list.
I gave added a few new names and grids.

If you wish to be on the list to submit logs for the fourlanders contest
team, I need your call, name, and SIX digit grid by 7pm TODAY.

I expect to be distributed for at least through the january 2022 contests
based on how things are going.... I'd love to be wrong.

Also, if you do not have n1mm+ and wsjt interfaces, I can help with that.
My current setup has n1mm+ along with n1mm+ rotor control working with wsjt
and dxkeeper bridge to add contest qso to main station log in Dxlab Suite
dxkeeper.

Very smooth logging and operation, but a couple of subtle config details.

73
KI4US
Bill