[Fourlanders] Contest list for this weekend.

Ron ww8rr at charter.net
Tue Jan 12 09:57:35 EST 2021

And don't forget to create a new database and new log file in N1MM before you start the contest on Sat.Don't want to accidentally mix contacts from last contest or casual Qs into this contest's Cabrillo fileRonWW8RRFrom my Samsung  S10
-------- Original message --------From: Bill Pence <pence.bill at gmail.com> Date: 1/12/21  9:27 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Fourlanders <fourlanders at contesting.com> Subject: [Fourlanders] Contest list for this weekend. Hi everyone!I meant to send this yesterday... sorry.I will make 1 final update to our distributed team list TODAY.Those previously on the list are currently on the list.I gave added a few new names and grids.If you wish to be on the list to submit logs for the fourlanders contest team, I need your call, name, and SIX digit grid by 7pm TODAY.I expect to be distributed for at least through the january 2022 contests based on how things are going.... I'd love to be wrong.Also, if you do not have n1mm+ and wsjt interfaces, I can help with that.My current setup has n1mm+ along with n1mm+ rotor control working with wsjt and dxkeeper bridge to add contest qso to main station log in Dxlab Suite dxkeeper.Very smooth logging and operation, but a couple of subtle config details.73KI4USBill